Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account switched off!! Cant log back in! Please HELP!

Account switched off!! Cant log back in! Please HELP!

Best spotify community. I've got a problem with logging in on my spotify account. Few months ago i reclaimed some money from my phonebill that was automaticly drawn from my account. first i though i clicked the phone bill, but is was the spotify bill. Just after that i tried to log back in and i could not log back in. The email on the account that i used, was not in my reach anymore because i lost the info to it. Now i found the login info for the email logged back in and saw the spotify message saying the following: Latelyt your payment provider has issued a not authorised refund for the Premium spotify account. We refunden the amount and Switched off your spotify account. If i have any questions i need to contact my Payment Provider. But the problem is i did the refund by accident and now i lost playlists that are precious to me. 

I dont get the problem why just not remove premium from my account and making me free member instead you just switched the account off. 

Please help me fix this issue i really want the account back.

The account name is trenin90. 

Date: 2018-01-23

1 Reply

Hey @saveliy, welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you can't access your Spotify account anymore.

I suggest checking this support article for more information about why this happened and what to do next.

Fingers crossed you'll have the account back in no time.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts