Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Your Library] Is it possible to recover the year in music 2015 playlist?

Solved!

[All Platforms][Your Library] Is it possible to recover the year in music 2015 playlist?

Managed to save my year in music 2014 to a new one, but I'm trying to find the equivalent for 2015. I've found the mail I got at the end of 2015, but the link leads nowhere. Similarly, spotify.com/2015 just leads to the 2016 page. I understand if the data is saved literally nowhere, but I'd like to find it again if it exists somewhere.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @atk1608 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually, in 2015, Wrapped was called as Year in Review, and was presented as a microsite that has been taken down. In this case, it isn't expected that users have access to the '15 Wrapped site unless they had saved the playlist when it was available.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @atk1608 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually, in 2015, Wrapped was called as Year in Review, and was presented as a microsite that has been taken down. In this case, it isn't expected that users have access to the '15 Wrapped site unless they had saved the playlist when it was available.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts