Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Web Player ''Sorry couldn't find that''

Hi! So I've been trying to log in spotify's web player and everytime that I log in it says ''sorry couldnt find that''. I use google chrome and I had previously use spotify web player on it so I really dont know what couldve happened for it to stop w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! So I've been trying to log in spotify's web player and everytime that I log in it says ''sorry couldnt find that''. I use google chrome and I had previously use spotify web player on it so I real...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another artist uses my name, my songs are mixed up with his, how can i fix this?

PlanFreeCountryUK My Question or IssueMyself and another artist release music using the same name (DJ GUY).I am currently actively releasing music, and the other artist has not been active for over 10 years.How can I make my music priotitized in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK   My Question or Issue Myself and another artist release music using the same name (DJ GUY). I am currently actively releasing music, and the other artist has not bee...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupted Daily Mix 2

Since a few days I have a problem with my Daily Mix 2 playlist, that only has two songs, no image preview, and if I try and listen to the songs it never loads anything else.Also, these two songs does not match my music taste, so I think the issue is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few days I have a problem with my Daily Mix 2 playlist, that only has two songs, no image preview, and if I try and listen to the songs it never loads anything else. Also, these two songs do...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Phishing EMAIL Philippines Targetted!

You can see the whole story here: [Snipped]

phish.jpg
  •     You can see the whole story here: [Snipped]
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudança forma de pagamento

Estou tentando a alguns dias alterar a forma de pagamento e não consigo. Ao inserir um novo cartão, dá erro. Já tentei 2 cartões diferentes e não obtive êxito. Todos os cartões que tentei usar são compatíveis com os requisitos do Spotify.

• Estou tentando a alguns dias alterar a forma de pagamento e não consigo. Ao inserir um novo cartão, dá erro. Já tentei 2 cartões diferentes e não obtive êxito. Todos os cartões que tentei usar são co...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username changed, playlists lost

Today I tried to load up spotify on my pc and couldn't log in (using correct password). I tried to reset but it wouldn't recognise my username. I have had the same name for a long time on spotify. It seems my username was changed to a bunch of number...

•      Today I tried to load up spotify on my pc and couldn't log in (using correct password). I tried to reset but it wouldn't recognise my username. I have had the same name for&nbsp...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Uploaded album through Distrokid, song on album is grayed out

Hello, We uploaded our new album to Spotify through Distrokid. We received a notifiation a couple of days ago that it was live on Spotify. When I check the album on Spotify on my computer, one of the songs is grayed out. When I check it through the S...

• Regular
  •   Hello,   We uploaded our new album to Spotify through Distrokid. We received a notifiation a couple of days ago that it was live on Spotify. When I check the album on Spotify on my com...
  • Blacksunshine93
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Single released (please help!!!!)

ok so here's the thing: I posted a song via TuneCore on Spotify. The thing is that I (my fault) didn't look if there was already any other artist out there that had the same artist name as me. So I uploaded my song, and the thing is that there was so...

• ok so here's the thing: I posted a song via TuneCore on Spotify. The thing is that I (my fault) didn't look if there was already any other artist out there that had the same artist name as me. S...
  • SchoolOfWonders
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access denied reach max offline devices for download?

PlanFamily PremiumCountry CanadaDevicePC, Samsug note 3Operating Systemwindow 10 My Question or Issue I can't download my local files. It said i had reach max offline devices for download so the access had been deined can some one reset my offline de...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  Canada Device PC, Samsug note 3 Operating System window 10   My Question or Issue  I can't download my local files. It said i had reach max offli...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Swap back to sweden

Soo im in Costa Rica an my premium ended. And to play with Free i had to change country soo i swaped from Sweden to CR. And now i want to buy premium again but i cant beacuse the payment does not work while my country is set to Cr. And now i cannot s...

• Soo im in Costa Rica  an my premium ended. And to play with Free i had to change country soo i swaped from Sweden to CR. And now i want to buy premium again but i  cant beacuse the payment ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Address

Hey guys! I created my account with facebook login, and I'am an owner in family group, and I would like to ask where can I check what is my address.At my profile blank I only see "Address:"

• Not applicable
  •   Hey guys!   I created my account with facebook login, and I'am an owner in family group, and I would like to ask where can I check what is my address. At my profile blank I only see "...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked on Main account, no email no password

My Main account just got hacked and the emial aswell as password got changed to something else. I am writing this from another account since i cant log in anymore, and email help wont come soon. I can give full proof and information of my main accoun...

• My Main account just got hacked and the emial aswell as password got changed to something else. I am writing this from another account since i cant log in anymore, and email help wont come soon. I ca...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for free account since 12-2016

NPlanFree/PremiumCountry : Netherlands DeviceIphone My Question or Issue I am not a Spotify user but i have registered ones on a free trial. Now i see on my bank account that i pay €9,99 since 12-2016 monthly. I only use one email adress since 10 yea...

917CCF61-F018-4482-809F-5A83763F53C8.png 38C04522-CB19-43E0-81EB-A9D5F7F81E4B.png
  • NPlan Free/Premium Country : Netherlands   Device Iphone   My Question or Issue  I am not a Spotify user but i have registered ones on a free trial. Now i see on my bank accoun...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening history not available

PlanPremiumCountry PolandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or Issue Hello, I accidentally disliked one song and i can't find anywhere listening history (Web or android app). I can see multiple solved issues in here but solutions are not w...

• Plan Premium Country  Poland Device PC Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue  Hello,   I accidentally disliked one song and i can't find anywhere listening...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost spotify playlist/subscrition

I recently reset my password and lost all of my music and subscription, I've taken the survey and still no help. When I press "recover playlists" im told none were deleted. If someone could help me, it would be much appreciated.Thnaks PremiumUK Devic...

• I recently reset my password and lost all of my music and subscription, I've taken the survey and still no help. When I press "recover playlists" im told none were deleted. If someone could help me, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist save duration after test month

Hi,Can anybody please tell me how long my Playlists a saved on the Spotify Service after the ending of a test month?I'm going to buy premium account in the next two months, ...but i have to know that my playlists are still there then. Thanks in advan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Can anybody please tell me how long my Playlists a saved on the Spotify Service after the ending of a test month? I'm going to buy premium account in the next two months, ...but i have to know ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artist list disappeared but artists are still blocked

PlanPremiumDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueBefore upgrading to premium I could mark artist as 'liked' or 'hidden' (heart icon or ban icon) I had 5 artists hidden that way and after upgrade they stayed hidden. I can't find any way to ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue Before upgrading to premium I could mark artist as 'liked' or 'hidden' (heart icon or ban icon) I had 5 artists h...
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot join family due to "joining counter"

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am currently moved to free account, however I joined the family before. Some weeks ago (it took a while before I realized an issue and I post here) I started to ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am currently moved to free account, however I joined the family before...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Account doesnt exist??

My Question or Issuei logged out of my account (Angus_Murphy) a few days ago in a vain attempt to fix an audio issue, only for spotify to say that my account doesnt exist. ive gotten the correct username and password, and my old account works on my d...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue i logged out of my account (Angus_Murphy) a few days ago in a vain attempt to fix an audio issue, only for spotify to say that my account doesnt exist. ive gotte...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes