Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists' followers are set to 0

Artists' followers are set to 0

When I go in my library -> artist and select one from the list, I enter in a page where is written the correct number of followers and the list of tracks/albums I "liked". But if I select the menu (upper-right corner) from that page, go to "Artist's page" then I go back, the number of the followers is set to 0 and it remains until I reboot the app. I have the last version of android app, some months ago this didn't happen. 

Is there any way to report this bug? Because after 2 months since I reported this fact via e-mail, the bug hasn't been correct.

I also add 2 attachments: they are 2 screenshots of before/after visiting artist's profile page

Screenshot_20191109-214811_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20191109-213927_Spotify.jpg
4 Replies

Hey, @Ale2024 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Have you already tried a fast reinstallation of the app on your device? Just take a look at this article below to get help about how to do it:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, I've tried it many times and this bug happens also on different devices which I have

@hezorg I have to add that until some months ago the number of the followers appeared correctly, I want to find a way to communicate this bug to the Spotify's development team in order to solve it

Hey again, @Ale2024 

You can contact the Customer Support and talk to them about it. Just go here and choose your preferred method to be in touch with Staff.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts