Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 14.2

My Issue

So I was automatically logged out on both the app on Iphone and open.spotify.com which are the methods I use for Spotify. Now, hours later I still have no idea how to retrieve my account. I only have my account name but cannot figure out what mail I used. I requested a reset password mail but did not receive anything on my current mail, nor the three older ones. Perhaps there is no mail attached to the account?

Nonetheless, I have no idea what to do next. Create a new account, and if so, how can I cancel my current subscription?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, 

That's unfortunate. The best thing you can do is getting in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, 

That's unfortunate. The best thing you can do is getting in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts