Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blank Change Plan Page

0 Likes

Hey folks!

We’re getting reports that some of you are unable to cancel your subscriptions or manage your plans on the Account overview page. This is being looked into.

The issue also affects Family and Duo members.

Hey folks!

Thanks for the patience 🙂
This is now resolved. 

If it isn't for you - try clearing your browser's more recent cache & cookies. Cheers!

Comments

I want to cancel my plan but I can't. When I click on "Change Plan" nothing happens.

Please help!

Craig100

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

My Question or Issue

When I click on Change Plan on the spotify webpage for my account the next screen is blank and will never load anything - see attached.

I have tried it on 3 diffrent devices, 3 diffrent browsers and private windows on all of them and non of them load. I'm not paying through a 3rd party service either.

I just wnat to cancel my premium to go to free, but I am unable to.

Any other ways to cancel or change my plan without using this webpage?

spotify.PNG
ChelseaJ07

I'm having the same problem trying to cancel this morning!! Not sure if they are having problems but driving me mad ive tried every way i can think of its just blank 🙄

Sp0tify_moneygrabber

Such a useless service provider. Monthly increases, and you can't even cancel. Guess I'll just do a bunch of charge backs

nekographic

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

(Acer Nitro 5, Samsung A23)

Operating System

(Windows 11)

My Question or Issue

I'm having an issue where I cannot change my plan to free because the manage plans page is blank for me. I did some digging and I saw that some people were told to try different browsers or incognito mode but I tried 3 different browsers and none worked for me. I've tried it on my phone as well on a different network and 2 browers but nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

spaceoddity69

This is the final straw for me. Cancelling as soon as I'm able to and won't be renewing. 

jivemind

Same issue, trying to cancel my bill and can't. I'm also UK so maybe there's a correlation?

Billy-J

Hey @1295807463, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you try canceling your Premium subscription following these steps using a different browser or private window?

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-J

Hey @nekographic, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Same problem for me (I am based in the UK).

Trying to change my plan, hitting a blank "Change Plan" page.