Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blank Change Plan Page

0 Likes

Hey folks!

We’re getting reports that some of you are unable to cancel your subscriptions or manage your plans on the Account overview page. This is being looked into.

The issue also affects Family and Duo members.

Hey folks!

Thanks for the patience 🙂
This is now resolved. 

If it isn't for you - try clearing your browser's more recent cache & cookies. Cheers!

Comments
Chucklepie

go to the support page, talk to the bot and type 'cancel premium'. It will cancel it after two clicks for you.

Jaskal

I'm in the UK and can confirm I'm seeing the same thing - the rest of the account management system works, but selecting "Available plans" (which seems to be the only way to cancel a premium subscription) just renders a blank page. Inspecting the network traffic, I can see the underlying API call which renders this page is failing with a 500 Internal Server Error.

There are others outside of this thread complaining of the same, here and here, and more on Twitter.

The frustrating thing is that this has been going on for 9+ hours now and Spotify haven't even acknowledged the issue, and on Twitter are still advising customers to clear their cache, try different browsers, etc...

Vasil
Status changed to: Under investigation

This is being investigated. We'll keep you posted!

Vasil
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks!

Thanks for the patience 🙂
This is now resolved. 

If it isn't for you - try clearing your browser's more recent cache & cookies. Cheers!