Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not connect/share on facebook

Can not connect/share on facebook

Hey!

For some reason my music and new playlist does not show on my facebook. I have connected them and all of that but it does not work and I have to share everything manualy. Do I have to klick on "Yes, share my information with third parties" for this to work?? I've cliked on everything I can see that have the meaning "share my spotify content on facebook" but it does not working at all. It's driving me crazy.. I can see my friends updates and what they are listening to aswell but they can't se me. Everything is as it shuld be just that my music is not shared at all.

I hope someone can help me with this 😃

1 Reply

@matsuo wrote:

Hey!

For some reason my music and new playlist does not show on my facebook. I have connected them and all of that but it does not work and I have to share everything manualy. Do I have to klick on "Yes, share my information with third parties" for this to work?? I've cliked on everything I can see that have the meaning "share my spotify content on facebook" but it does not working at all. It's driving me crazy.. I can see my friends updates and what they are listening to aswell but they can't se me. Everything is as it shuld be just that my music is not shared at all.

I hope someone can help me with this 😃

Hi,

Make sure you are not in a Private Session. From the sounds of things you've done it, but check if you go to Edit>Preferences that share my activity to facebook is checked. Have you given Spotify all the permissions facebook asked for when you connected your acccount to facebook?

Try disabling any verification you have enabled on facebook (I.e. login verification).

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts