Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't buy premium membership

Solved!

Can't buy premium membership

Hi, I know that many people have the same issue, it seems that I can't pay with my credit card for premium. So i want to know how can i contact a staff or someone who can help me to... I don't know maybe delete my credit card from their database or something.

I get the message that my credit card has some issue or that I don't have any money in it, but I do, I called my bank and they told me that the card doesn't have any issue at all.

So what Im guessing is that maybe the process for them to unsubscribe you from the premium is that they block your credit card but now since it's blocked i can't seem to be able to use it again :c

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!
Sorry for the inconvenience 😞 Please contact Spotify support using their contact form.
If they will reply with a no-reply email, reply to it, even though it is a no-reply.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!
Sorry for the inconvenience 😞 Please contact Spotify support using their contact form.
If they will reply with a no-reply email, reply to it, even though it is a no-reply.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

thank you for your replay, now im waiting to see if i get any response

How was thsi solved? When I contacted them I was advised to try a different browser, clear my cookies or use InPrivate mode. None of this helped and I haven't heard back since.

Seems like I'm not the only one. Please advise. Thank you.

I just got an email saying that the system blocked my cc because of too many attemps, that it would be blocked for a week or so.

And while i wait i get a free month

Suggested posts