Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

MX26

Made an account while i was in austria, can't use it anymore in croatia, tried creating a new one.

The title says it all, i go to sign up, i fill it all in, solve the chapta, click sign up, and then starts the never ending loading. No error message, nothing, just an ever spinning circle of loading.

spotify.JPG
22 Replies

Re: Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

MX26_

Apparently posting on here fixed it by itself, how miraculous.

Re: Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

bexwelsh94

I'm getting the same message over and over again. I still can't sign up. Hope you got sorted 

zahrim
Casual Listener

I'm also having this problem. When I try to sign up, the page keeps loading, until eventually the verification expires - yet it continues to load.

17-09-2017 15-07-34.png

ReatKay
Roadie

just tested it - I can confirm the issue!

ReatKay
Roadie

OK seems I found the issue...

when you click on "signup" from the webplayer login, there's a param added to the URL - this param seems to cause the infinite "spinning wheel of death"...

Remove the highlighted part from the URL and open the URL (then u get to a general signup, without that forwarding). From there creation works as usual - but you have to manually go to the webplayer afterwards!

spotify.JPG

realTrevorH
Casual Listener

Not the issue for me. I went directly to https://www.spotify.com/us/signup and tried to sign up (have been trying for almost 2 weeks actually). The issue I am having is the stupid reCAPTCHA verification is expiring... every time!

Spotify is loosing money over this I'm sure. People cannot sign up.

reCapTimeOut.png

hrtntmyk674
Casual Listener

same problem! tried every device and browser, incognito mode, clearing history, no chance. 

sjjk
Casual Listener

Is someone listening? 

realTrevorH
Casual Listener

I am, but I'm only another user suffering from this,  just like you. I pinged @SpotifyCares on Twitter too, and I suggest anyone else with this problem and a Twitter account do the same: the more voices we raise on this, the better chance we have of a fix.

SUGGESTED POSTS