Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

Re: Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

dzikowzimba
Casual Listener

I'm also having the same issue. Tried different browsers, incognito/private mode and still nothing

Re: Can't create account; sign up page continuously loading after pressing sign up

boopidoo

I have the same problem. Just signed a family account and try to add my son but to no avail, the signup just keeps trying until the verification ends. Tried it 20 times now.

demchenko

I tried to sign up for 2 months and had the same problem with the spinning wheel. Today i decided to use another browser and switched on the VPN. Luckily i managed to sign up:) Hope it helps you

username12342
Regular

I am having the same issue, trying to register a new family member. Tried on 2 different browsers.

Anyone has a solution?

FoolInOrange

Same problem tonight, have just gone to a Family subscription and couldn't add one family member because they can't register for an account on the PC. Failed with both Firefox and Edge on Windows 10 on two different computers. Tried on Android phone with same result.

Joel_Y0L0
Casual Listener

FOUND IT- - vpn works as this website only works for us citizens;/

zahrim
Casual Listener

Great news :) what do you mean by 'us citizens'? Where is that? ;)

Joel_Y0L0
Casual Listener

(-____-)...... I smell sarcasm....

and u forgot to touch the like button :P

cowana

VPN from the US is also not working... The only option, Facebook???

MereMortal69

Had the same problem, you need to dowload a program called "TunnelBear" (https://www.tunnelbear.com) and trick it to be in anouther country like US for example, although Germany will give best internet speed but don't put it if you don't know German. When you do that turn TunnelBear of since you have 500MBs a month or (1GB extra if you tweet about it) and those 500MBs are more then enough to trick your internet connection or websites that don't comply because of what coutry you're in here and there. Hope this helps and that I'm not late! Have a nice day!

SUGGESTED POSTS