Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S8)

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

I have deleted many playlists in the past, and I've recently deleted atleast two of my playlists. But whenever I try to recover them, the Recover Playlists option just says that I haven't deleted any playlist. How can I solve this?

Untitled.png
4 Replies

Hi @Udsss, thanks for posting in the Community!

As a first step, can you try logging in on another device and seeing if it works there? If you cannot access another device, you can try logging in on Incognito and trying it there.

Please reply if you need any additional help 🙂

I did! Still the same result :((

Can you make sure you're logged into the correct account? It can be very easy to mistake one for another. You can check this easily by going onto the account page and clicking 'Subscription'. Assuming you're only paying for one Premium account, it will show Spotify Free if it's not the correct account, and Premium if it is the right one.

If you are sure that you're logged into the correct account on the web, please send a ticket in here and the Spotify team will be happy to help you. 

Once again, thanks for posting on the Community and let me know how it goes! 🙂

I have the same issue too. Been using my account for over 7+ years and under deleted playlists, there are non listed. 😕 

Suggested posts