NEXT STEP

Can't find spotify artist profile to link to artist page

Can't find spotify artist profile to link to artist page

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

US

My Question or Issue

Good evening Spotify community. I need IT assistance in connecting my profile page with an artist page for artist.spotify.com . I can't find my profile through the link system and the link to my user profile doesnt exsist i can find my profile but not any link data to send people. Theres basically no landing page for my profile to link to anything. Its like my user profile got linked to the wrong artist page or the metadata is incomplete cause i can only find a playlist made by my artist page. ITs so confusing idk what i need to do to fix this issue.

heres the link
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0ymeDHX3bC6kdvWNCrzP3N?fbclid=IwAR3yXJPIf3Lvv8GW-gx6MwNiy3N4c2T61m...

2 Replies

Hey @pesog ,

Welcome to the Community.

I recommend you to contact the Spotify for Artists support team they will be able to assist you better in this case.

If you have more questions, I suggest you to check out this Spotify for Artists FAQ, there's a lot of information there that might be useful to you!

Hope this helps 🙂

if you signed up from distokid its fairly easy to claim the profile from inside of distrokid. hope this helps

distrokid settingsdistrokid settingsclaim profileclaim profile 

need to find the profile link first thing searchsearchfind linkfind linkclaimclaim

Suggested posts