Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in anymore after I signed in with my friend's account

Solved!

Can't log in anymore after I signed in with my friend's account

Hi Guys,

Today I gave my girlfriend a giftcard. So we signed her up on my macbook, all fun and games untill I signed her off and could'nt log in anymore with my own account. What the hell guys? Any suggestions please! I pay good money for the service and used to love it but now I kinda start to get frustrated. 

I'm a software developer my self but even I could'nt fix this.

My account is bartderijk, my girlfriends is wiekevanlochem

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂 

I can still see your account in the system, are you signing in using your username "bartderijk" and your Spotify password (not your email address)? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂 

I can still see your account in the system, are you signing in using your username "bartderijk" and your Spotify password (not your email address)? 

Peter

Peter

Wow that fixed it, I was loggin in with my email adress and then I would be logged in as my girlfriend. When I log in with my username then its all good. Thanks a lot!

@wiekevanlochem wrote:

Wow that fixed it, I was loggin in with my email adress and then I would be logged in as my girlfriend. When I log in with my username then its all good. Thanks a lot!

You might want to double check your connected to the right Facebook account when you log in using your username. Normally when that happens it means your Facebook has become tied with your girlfriends account rather than your own (hence when you log in using your email address which is Facebook authentication you get her account). Your username will always point to the correct account 😉 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts