Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't login to Account.

Can't login to Account.

Hi,

I got 2 accounts where i cannot login to my second account. Even though i try to reset my password with my first username, my new username, and my email to the account where I'm getting email from that my subscription is going to end. 

I've tried contacted you about this issue, with no help, can you please talk with me?

Ärendenummer: 00842708

8 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Did you contact them using the online contact form? If not, try submitting one with that.

If you have submitted one, make sure to reply to the automated response directly (even if it's from a no-reply), and it will be sent over to the spotify staff for you.

If you still don't get a response after replying directly, let me know your case number, and I'll escalate it to the staff so it can be shuffled along slightly.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi, thats exactly what i did 😉 I got a automatic response and now its quiet. I cannot access the account and the payment has expired, which means that i need to correct it since i cant use my spotify right now. And that itself means that "Spotify" are loosing money 😉 

@Cirius wrote:

Hi, thats exactly what i did 😉 I got a automatic response and now its quiet. I cannot access the account and the payment has expired, which means that i need to correct it since i cant use my spotify right now. And that itself means that "Spotify" are loosing money 😉 

Hi,

Feel free to let me know your case number and I'll pass it along 🙂

Anthony

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Thanks, 00842708 🙂

@Cirius wrote:

Thanks, 00842708 🙂

Cool, I'll escalate it now.

Anthony 🙂

Cirius - I can see your case has come through. Sit tight, you should hear back shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Great stuff, aslong as you dont confused this with the account I'm logged into now 😉 

😄

I find it interesting that i get 1 question about the issue and then its quiet in hours. All i want is to access the account? 

Suggested posts