Can't login to spotify with my facebook account

Plan

Normaly Premium but somehow its back to free

Country

Belgium

Operating System

android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When i use the Facebook-login button on the spotify app it tells me there is no spotify account connected to my facebook.

but if i look in the spotify app you see clearly that my facebook account is connected and also on my facebook account the spotify is listed in the app section.

Also my premium account is now free somehow,

and all my playlists are gone ?

What happend ?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @spitsvogel
I'm sorry to hear you've been having this issue.

Before following through with the rest of this, be sure to check that you are making premium payments!

After that:

I've provided a few resources that may help you solve these issues!

Regarding playlists, this may explain it.
Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

Regarding the Facebook account!

If you can log in with email, I would suggest trying to link your account again if possible. It sounds like you logged onto your non-Facebook account, explaining the the playlists and premium being missing, so try connecting linking the Facebook on that. If it says that it is actually connected, I'd suggest disconnecting the account and then connecting again! Do this at your own risk in regards to playlists and subscription though, as it may not carry over.

Here's some information on disconnecting ans connecting your account to/from Facebook.

Connecting:

To link your Spotify and Facebook accounts, check out this FAQ page on a step-by-step guide on how.

I’d recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for the steps you should take to use Spotify without Facebook.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hope this helps!
If this works, be sure to mark this a solution!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @spitsvogel

Before following through with the rest of this, be sure to check that you are making premium payments!

After that:

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

If you’re definitely logged into the right account, but you’re still not seeing some playlists, I’d suggest reading this Spotify Answer for the correct steps.

If you can log in with email, I would suggest trying to link your account again if possible. It sounds like you logged onto your non-Facebook account, explaining the the playlists and premium being missing, so try connecting linking the Facebook on that. If it says that it is actually connected, I'd suggest disconnecting the account and then connecting again! Do this at your own risk in regards to playlists and subscription though, as it may not carry over.

Here's some information on disconnecting ans connecting your account to/from Facebook.

Connecting:

To link your Spotify and Facebook accounts, check out this FAQ page on a step-by-step guide on how.

I’d recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for the steps you should take to use Spotify without Facebook.

Hope this helps!

Hello @spitsvogel

After that:

Connecting:

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts