Solved!

Can't play offline with Premium?

Hey spotify

I have a Premium Account but Im not able to listen offline Smiley Indifferent

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

You can fix this in no time.

Create playlist or Subscribe to one, then click Offline button and wait when playlist downloaded.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

When downloaded max. 3333 tracks, you can go to Offline mode. Edit - Offline mode. Or you still can listen Offline playlists when your internet connection is for example down. In Mobile you can also download those tracks with Wifi or 3G and then listen them without internet connection.

You can download many playlists for Offline. If you want some albums for Offline use, just add them all as playlists.

View solution in original post

39 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey!

You can fix this in no time.

Create playlist or Subscribe to one, then click Offline button and wait when playlist downloaded.

Thanks alot

Marked as solution

When downloaded max. 3333 tracks, you can go to Offline mode. Edit - Offline mode. Or you still can listen Offline playlists when your internet connection is for example down. In Mobile you can also download those tracks with Wifi or 3G and then listen them without internet connection.

You can download many playlists for Offline. If you want some albums for Offline use, just add them all as playlists.

On April 10 I get an email from Spotify to "Say hello to our new free apps". Every app I click on takes me to my Spotify player and says can't find link. What gives? Help! Anyone?

Try re-installing Spotify.

Hey Spotify,

Do you have to download all 3333 songs in order for them to play offline? I have a windows laptop and currently have around 1500 songs on playlists and subscriptions. All of them are marked to play offline and all are downloaded but when I go into spotify and I am offline only 18 songs show up and are able to play. Most of my playlists state that the playlist content is empty. When I go online they are all there and play without a problem. I read that some songs with a white mark will not play offline however in my entire playlist there is only 1 of those. Very frustrating as I do not pay for premium because I am rich!

@amavorp wrote:

Hey Spotify,

Do you have to download all 3333 songs in order for them to play offline? I have a windows laptop and currently have around 1500 songs on playlists and subscriptions. All of them are marked to play offline and all are downloaded but when I go into spotify and I am offline only 18 songs show up and are able to play. Most of my playlists state that the playlist content is empty. When I go online they are all there and play without a problem. I read that some songs with a white mark will not play offline however in my entire playlist there is only 1 of those. Very frustrating as I do not pay for premium because I am rich!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

It sounds like you are having the same issue as discussed in this thread.

This does appear to be an issue and it has been escalated to Spotify's internal teams. 

Would you be able to provide some more details and I will pass them on?:

- Your operating system (eg. Windows 7)

- Your Spotify client version (Help > About eg. v0.8.8.454)

- The country your Spotify profile is registered

Thanks

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey there

I want to listen to my iphone offline,, I have about 120tracks.. but my phone doesnt download the tracks.. any idea why?

Im premium user by the way.

I also have a second playlist with 30tracks..they are offline available and downloaded..

but at the other playlist it just stuck and doesnt download it...

please som1 can help?
Sry for my bad english.. im not good at it 🙂

thanks for any help

Hi

I can't make any of my playlists available offline.  I have got wifi connection but it still wont let me do anythingWhen I try to get them so that they are available offline a little red circle with an exclamation mark in it appears.   I'm probably doing something wrong but if anyone could help me I would be really gratefu

Thanks

What device are you using. Are you following the steps in this FAQ?

How can you fix the ofline problem

Hey @drdredlock 🙂 

Would you be able to explain the issue you are having in a little more detail? Maybe we can help!

Peter

Peter

i previously had premium and was able to play all my library content offline and now cant play anything

@fnoreaster wrote:

i previously had premium and was able to play all my library content offline and now cant play anything

Do you still have an active premium subscription? 

Peter

Peter

It doesn't work on me. It says that my license is expired. But it's not. I feel I have tryed everything. I have payed for this. Please help me.

@alexia Is it maybe that your device has been offline for more than 30 days? If so, you need to listen to a track in online mode then you can go offline for another 30 days.

If you mean that your subscription has expired, can you check your account overview and see what it says under "Subscription Status"

Hi!

I am very upsent because I liked a lot spotify so I ecided to buy the premium account to listen my favorite songs offline since I don´t have a phone internet plan-.When I have wifi, I can see all tracks on the playlists but when I go offline all playlists show 0 tracks sync. Ans as the other person said I don´t pay spotify because I´m rich. Is really bad that you pay for a program which is fake!!

Is this serious or can i fix it?

Thank you.

Are you following the steps to synch local files or download spotify music to your device? What device is it exactly and what operating system?

i'm having a similar problem with my account on my phone. while online, i tried to download an album. the arrows appeared next to the song, but none of them turned green. so this album is saved, but i cant play it offline/in offline mode. what's wrong here? 

Suggested posts