Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't unlike songs?

Solved!

Can't unlike songs?

Hello, I have just subscribed to spotify today. I came from pandora and think it is much better than pandora. But I might just go back to pandora for this reason. I accidentally liked a song in my radio, and I cannot unlike it! I looked into other forums and found this problem has been going on since 2012! We are paying $10 a month and this is how you treat us! This is ridiculous.
50 Replies

1. Go to the Liked From Radio list 2. Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner and choose Edit  3. Red dots should appear next to the songs.  Delete

Where did you find "Liked from Playlist" on the radio station?

The solution is only half the answer. You have to remove the song you don't like from your 'Liked from Radio' list, but to actually get rid of the song from the radio you like, you have to start a new radio. My favorite radio used a specific song as it's beginning so started a new one with the artist instead of the song. The song I accidently liked and couldn't get rid of on the original radio wasn't 'liked' on the new one and I was able to get rid of it!

@Chocolatefroggy wrote:

The solution is only half the answer. You have to remove the song you don't like from your 'Liked from Radio' list, but to actually get rid of the song from the radio you like, you have to start a new radio. My favorite radio used a specific song as it's beginning so started a new one with the artist instead of the song. The song I accidently liked and couldn't get rid of on the original radio wasn't 'liked' on the new one and I was able to get rid of it!

Also- I might like a song in general and want to keep it on my "liked from Radio" list but don't want that song to play on a particular radio station.  This is the issue for me.

Sorry doesn't work for me. I did this, and then I went back to the playlist radio, and it was still liked.

Please spotify, create a list of unlike/liked songs anywhere, so we can administrate it by ourselfs.

So we seriously need to login to our laptop to edit our Spotify song likes and playlists? **bleep**!!!! I'm going back to Pandora.

I can edit the list liked from radio on my tablet as well. Only point is, the thumb up for that song does not disappear once played in the radio. Arrghh!

There's a hidden page that lets you mange your dailymix.

Just go to the link below from your computer w/ the Spotify app installed/logged in.

Hope spotify officially adds it in an update, and does similar for all the radio feedback.

Daily Mix Feedback

Capture.PNG

It is very frustrating, but he only way to fix it is to put a request in and hope a bunch of other users are frustrated enough to do the same!

+1 to this. Huge experience fail.

Suggested posts