Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't upgrade to Premium in Chile

Can't upgrade to Premium in Chile

Hi, I'm Francisca Rodriguez and since last Friday I've been trying to upgrade to premium in many times but it keeps on saying that my credit card is not working. Nevertheless, my credit card works just fine and I've bought online in shops that are not Chilean. I've tried with as many cards as I could and still the same error.

I wouth love to upgrade ASAP.

Thank you,

Francisca

PS: I attached the error that kept comming in every try.

Captura de pantalla 2015-03-08 a las 10.45.52.png
1 Reply

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with upgrading to Premium. Do you live in Chile too? Your credit card should be from the country where you currently live in (your account should have the country set to Chile too).

I've translated the message from the image you've posted, and it looks like the default credit card error.

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify, so they can sort this out for you.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Suggested posts