Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceling my subscription

Canceling my subscription

i have been trying to cancel my subscription for a couple hours now and i'm having trouble. i even scoured the spotify website and found the tutorial on how to cancel a subscription, but when i followed it, spotify just sent me back to the original cancellation page that asks me why i want to cancel. So i followed the tutorial again and i am sent back to the original cancellation page again. i'm stuck in a loop and quite pissed off because i wasn't able to cancel my subscription before i was charged again so now i'm out another 10 bucks. really need help.

1 Reply

To hear such stories again and again makes me really angry. Why do they ask people for the reason they are leaving if they dont care anyway?

However, as a last resort you can always fill in the form at https://www.spotify.com/us/account/cancel/pdf/ and send it to Spotify.

N.B. I really hate to sound such negative. Do your homework Spotify and we all will feel better. Music is here for good whipes and feelings, not bad ones. You got it? Oh, no, I've forgotten you're not listening 😕

Suggested posts