Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Change Country

Cannot Change Country

I'm trying to change my country. I've never been outside of the US or used a proxy, and I don't even live near the Canadian border. Yet, Spotify continually identifies me as Canadian and won't let me swap to the USA as my country, giving me a neverending "Loading, please wait" screen. I've tried changing the country via subscription settings, cancelling my subscription and renewing via another country, even trying my account as a free account, but it still registers me as Canadian.

Now, I have nothing against Canadians. I have quite a few Canadian friends, even. But Spotify, come on. I live in Chicago. Stop telling me I'm in Canada. Help me, before I start apologizing for everything while guzzling maple syrup.

1 Reply

Hey Gigglezog. Sorry you're having that bit of trouble. You've already tried all the usual fixes, so I would recommend getting in touch with support through this form. Please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues or have anything else I could help you with. Cheers!

Suggested posts