Country
Poland

Device

Samsung S8 / HP Pavilion

Operating System

Android Pie / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

My Question or Issue

Dear community! 
I tried to connect into my spotify account with facebook account many times. Before I started this topic, I researched many of them on this forum for solution. It started when i was unable to find my friends through the Spotify application. I tried to wipe my account by disconnecting it from facebook, then installing a new app and repeating the login steps.
Unfortunately, my ID is still displayed as a string of numbers instead of the name and to be honest - I still don't know what to do.

I would also like to add that I tried to log in both via email address and directly via the facebook login button.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Actually, the solution was to enable "process my Facebook data" in settings tab. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey, @mardmo 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Could you try to repeat the process of connection using a different device (your desktop instead of your phone or vice versa) and following these steps here?

If the issue persists, try the tips presented on the section "Didn't work?" of the same article I've mentioned above.

Keep me posted!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Actually, the solution was to enable "process my Facebook data" in settings tab. 

Hi @mardmo,

Glad to hear you managed to get this solved for yourself! 

Hope you don't mind if we mark it as a Solution. This will help other users in the same situation get this resolved asap. 

Let us know if there's anything else Spotify-related we can help with!

Have a nice day 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts