Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Card statement

Solved!

Card statement

I was signing up for the student 5 per month and got to the part where thy wanted me to put in my name and school, I didn't get to fill that part out but still I was charged the $5 and I still don't have premium ..... A little assistance would be nice

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Rockso86

Just keep clicking the option that applies to you, until you see "I Still Need Help", click that and fill out the form 🙂

Some extra info that might be useful to you:

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Rockso86, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Here's what to try if you've upgraded to Premium but don't see it in the app.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

It's also possible you have a second account - one account with a Spotify username, the other created and linked to your Facebook profile. Try logging in with each to access your Premium.

I hope this helped! 🙂

I never got any receipt to try that with

@Rockso86

In that case it be best to speak to support staff, they can help solve your issue 🙂

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

No matter what I do I keep ending up at the community
Marked as solution

@Rockso86

Just keep clicking the option that applies to you, until you see "I Still Need Help", click that and fill out the form 🙂

Some extra info that might be useful to you:

Suggested posts