Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Paid for premium, but app is on free

I have been charged for premium - see screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/R7KGywXB7Xeh Apple verified that I have paid in their support - see screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/mWFXzDAspq But my app gave me a notice that my payment did not g...

• I have been charged for premium - see screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/R7KGywXB7Xeh   Apple verified that I have paid in their support - see screenshot: http://www.screencast....
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently I got logged out of Spotify ( I didn’t log out myself). When I try to log back in it wont l

Recently, I got logged out of Spotify on all devices ( I didn’t log out myself). When I try to log back in it wont let me. I try to connect through facebook and I get an error. I try to reset my password and it says my username/email doesn’t exist. H...

• Recently, I got logged out of Spotify on all devices ( I didn’t log out myself). When I try to log back in it wont let me. I try to connect through facebook and I get an error. I try to reset my pass...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged my account with the student discount but never gave me premium.

I tried relogging onto it, reinstalling it, using a different phone. And i still dont have premium. I did the student discount. And it charged 4.99 to my card. Very frustrating and not the first time this has happened. I sent customer support a messa...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried relogging onto it, reinstalling it, using a different phone. And i still dont have premium. I did the student discount. And it charged 4.99 to my card. Very frustrating and not the first time...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I used to be able to access my account

I want to renew my premium membership with spotify, for some reason I can't seem to log in with the correct password although I have it written down.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to renew my premium membership with spotify, for some reason I can't seem to log in with the correct password although I have it written down.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

COMPRAR SPOTIFY PREMIUM

HOLA QUIERO PAGAR MIS 9 PESOS PARA MIS 3 MESES CON PAYPAL Y NO ME DEJA HAGO TODO EL PROCESO Y ME LLEVA DE NUEVO A LA PANTALLA DE PAGAR 9 PESOS EN SPOTIFY, ESO LO HICE 5 VECES Y AHORITA PAGUE ALGO CON PAYPAL Y SIN PROBLEMAS

• HOLA QUIERO PAGAR MIS 9 PESOS PARA MIS 3 MESES CON PAYPAL Y NO ME DEJA HAGO TODO EL PROCESO Y ME LLEVA DE NUEVO A LA PANTALLA DE PAGAR 9 PESOS EN SPOTIFY, ESO LO HICE 5 VECES Y AHORITA PAGUE ALGO CON...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems logging in and possible hacked account

This all started when I was stuck in traffic and my phone tried to connect to another device. I tried to pick the option that would keep me from connecting to that device and I must have chosen the wrong option, because subsequently lost all of my pl...

• This all started when I was stuck in traffic and my phone tried to connect to another device.  I tried to pick the option that would keep me from connecting to that device and I must have chosen...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in

I recently ended my contact with vodafone and therefore loosing my spotify premium. I tried to upgrade to premium with my card details and paypal - but both do not work. When trying to click the paypla option, it just says there has been a issue and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently ended my contact with vodafone and therefore loosing my spotify premium. I tried to upgrade to premium with my card details and paypal - but both do not work. When trying to click the payp...
  • joshuasmith725
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Move Premium to my other account?

Yesterday I bought premium (3 months free and then pay $9.99). Not realizing I was signed into my other account. I don't want that account. Is there a way I could transfer the premium to my current account and deactivate the old one?

• Yesterday I bought premium (3 months free and then pay $9.99). Not realizing I was signed into my other account. I don't want that account. Is there a way I could transfer the premium to my current a...
  • feluloian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not upgrade to premium

I cannot upgrade to premium.I tried the following steps:- Logged in to my account on spotify.com- Clicked "Upgrade"- Picked the 0.99€ for 3 months offer- Selected Paypal as payment method and accepted terms and conditions- Logged in to paypal, confir...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot upgrade to premium. I tried the following steps: - Logged in to my account on spotify.com - Clicked "Upgrade" - Picked the 0.99€ for 3 months offer - Selected Paypal as payment method a...
  • gami2014
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify took money for 5 times but still no premium?

Hey there, When i tried to upgrade my acc to premium it said "you cant because you have used something similiar etc. before." but thats not true first off all but anyway.In the other hand when i check my credit activites it shows spotify took my mone...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, When i tried to upgrade my acc to premium it said "you cant because you have used something similiar etc. before." but thats not true first off all but anyway. In the other hand when i ...
  • erenkaradag10
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify dosent work on any of my divices

Hi, my spoify dosent work on any of my diviced ( android, pc- windows 10), I have premium and last week it started to just close down in the middle of a song. And now i cant play at all, i get messages that it wont connect to internet (even if im on ...

• Hi, my spoify dosent work on any of my diviced ( android, pc- windows 10),  I have premium and last week it started to just close down in the middle of a song.  And now i cant play at all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Membership was still charged

I cancelled my membership but was still charged for anothers month of service today. If possible i would like to cancel my membership now. not have another months worth of service, im in hawaii hopefully they can see an acception since its still the ...

• I cancelled my membership but was still charged for anothers month of service today. If possible i would like to cancel my membership now. not have another months worth of service, im in hawaii hopef...
  • miniswe
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Debit Card "Not Valid"

I recently had to cancel one debit card for another, when I did this it obviously cancelled my premium account, I'm trying to get premium back and it gives me this message that says "Spotify is not active in your country please use a different card"....

• Casual Listener
  • I recently had to cancel one debit card for another, when I did this it obviously cancelled my premium account, I'm trying to get premium back and it gives me this message that says "Spotify is not a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deletion

Can someone please tell the admins or give me a link to where I can private message them? Thanks.

• Can someone please tell the admins or give me a link to where I can private message them? Thanks.
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Telecom Contract cancelled - go back to Spotify

Hello, I've a Spotify Premium Abo included in my Germany Telekom Contract. I cancelled my Telekom Contract to End of this year. What is the right procedure to go back with my Abo directly to Spotify (not anymore via Telekom), to keep all my current p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've a Spotify Premium Abo included in my Germany Telekom Contract. I cancelled my Telekom Contract to End of this year. What is the right procedure to go back with my Abo directly to...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for the spotify £1 trial and was charged £10

I immediately cancelled my subscription when I realised I was charged for it, is there anyway I can get my money back?

• Visitor
  • I immediately cancelled my subscription when I realised I was charged for it, is there anyway I can get my money back?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Will Not Upgrade.

I have attempted to purchase premium several times and it never goes through. This is very annoying and they will probably cancel the special before I get it.

• I have attempted to purchase premium several times and it never goes through. This is very annoying and they will probably cancel the special before I get it.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Billing Problems!!!!

I have been getting billed for twice a month for the last 5 months, and for some reason the current account I have is now on the free trial. I have tried to communicate using the contact form on 3 different occasions all over the course of last month...

• Regular
  • I have been getting billed for twice a month for the last 5 months,  and for some reason the current account I have is now on the free trial.  I have tried to communicate using the contact ...
  • ronlovesjen
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Money taken from my account and then bumped to free account

I got an email the other day saying there was a problem taking money from my card and that my premium account was paused. According to my bank statement 12.99 was taken from my account, why is my account now a free account?

• I got an email the other day saying there was a problem taking money from my card and that my premium account was paused. According to my bank statement 12.99 was taken from my account, why is my acc...
  • Roxas123
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes