Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change email with password lost

Change email with password lost

Hello all, 

I created severals years ago my Spotify account with an address mail closed today. when I try to change it, spotify ask me a password, and I lost this password...

How can I do change my password or email? all requests has been sent to my old email...

Thank you,

6 Replies

Hello @khira31 and welcome to the community !

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further in recovering your account. They will probably need to verify a few details to prove you are the owner of the account in private.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day 🙂

thank you for the reply but it's not possible for my issue. The form send an email to my last email address. I need to change my email address but I forgot my password. 

Khira31

If you get in contact with Spotify support, you should be able to provide them with your info so they can give you access to your account back. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on FacebookTwitter or contact Spotify Consumer Support filling  this anonymous contact form. You will need to answer some questions to confirm your identity.

This should works for you

Let me know how it goes 🙂

you need to create a new account with your new email address and send an email with your new email address to spotify to recover if you have create playlist with current account.

Serrously... 😕

I have a family account, do you know if it's possible to transfert to the new account?

Good evening,

so if you have a spotify premium family account, you can pick it up from this current account.

First, it's who manages and pays the spotify premium family account and you have to talk to the member who manages the account.

it can change your email address and you can change your password and you can re-listen to music on spotify.

Suggested posts