Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged twice per month

Solved!

Charged twice per month

I have spotify in my I phone and am wondering how to get a hold of any customer service line because spotify has been charging my debit card 2 times a month and it should only be 1 time a moth!!!

493 Replies

@jeremygoh wrote:
Me too - I'm waiting for a reply on my support ticket. Hope there's someone that could get back to me as it is really urgent.
Thanks.

Did this get resolved? I can see we send you an email on it.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Recently I have been unable to login to my Spotify account. Every time I ltry to login or chang my password, my normal linked Facebook account or login name both are "not linked to an active account". However, when I try to make a new account using my Facebook, it won't let me because "it is already associated with an account". I'm going in circles here. I love all my playlists and would love to be able to gain access again to my original account. At the very least, it would be nice to be able to make a new account linked to my current Facebook account again.

Thanks

I just sent in a contact form immediately following this email, so not yet!

This isn't even my real/main account, but I had to make something to be able to post here.

@cnathe wrote:
I just sent in a contact form immediately following this email, so not yet!

This isn't even my real/main account, but I had to make something to be able to post here.

I'll make sure you get a reply.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have unsubscribed from Spotify TWICE and I continue to be charged!!! It's been months now and at least two charges from Spotify AFTER I cancelled my account, one of whihc overdrafted my bank account and led to overdraft fees! This is UNACCEPTABLE!!! And I can't get any response from Spotify.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you have not already done so, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into your accounts for you. Normally when this happens you have subscribed on more than one account by accident, they will be able to track it down using your payment details. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! 

I have been filling out the help form but noone seems to get back to me? I am paying monthly for a premium subscription which I cannot use. When I log in using my old username (so.thats.me) I am taken into a free version of spotify. The email address associated with the account is no longer valid hence I cannot access that inbox. 

I can answer any security questions necessary - provide bank information, anything, to gain me access to the service I am paying for however not being able to talk to someone is really quite frustrating.

Please could someone advise me of the best course of action?

Thanks,

Jessica

@JessicaAmner wrote:

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! 

I have been filling out the help form but noone seems to get back to me? I am paying monthly for a premium subscription which I cannot use. When I log in using my old username (so.thats.me) I am taken into a free version of spotify. The email address associated with the account is no longer valid hence I cannot access that inbox. 

I can answer any security questions necessary - provide bank information, anything, to gain me access to the service I am paying for however not being able to talk to someone is really quite frustrating.

Please could someone advise me of the best course of action?

Thanks,

Jessica

Your email replies to the contact form will most likely go to the email address on your account, so if you can't access that mailbox then that might be causing issues. Try using this contact form and enter a working email address in the first box. 

Peter

Peter

I'm using Spotify on my Parrot Asteroid Smart and having a great deal of problems. It's asking me to sign up for premium when I try to sign in or use my facebook email info. I put in my facebook email and password and error read not valid. I also signed up for unlimited account for Spotify and still to no avail in accessing Spotify. The Parrot Asteroid Smart Spotify account won't let me access Spotify.

Help please!!!

@jepunneh wrote:

I'm using Spotify on my Parrot Asteroid Smart and having a great deal of problems. It's asking me to sign up for premium when I try to sign in or use my facebook email info. I put in my facebook email and password and error read not valid. I also signed up for unlimited account for Spotify and still to no avail in accessing Spotify. The Parrot Asteroid Smart Spotify account won't let me access Spotify.

Help please!!!

Spotify premium is required to listen to Spotify on any mobile or partner device, such as Parrot. If you only have an unlimited subscription that is why you will be having issues. You can upgrade to premium from the upgrade page

Peter

Peter

You guys charged my account after I had already canceled it. Not cool.

@mman200 wrote:

You guys charged my account after I had already canceled it. Not cool.

You are right, that is not cool! I am sure it is just a mistake somewhere, if get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into getting that cancelled and refunded for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

I already filled out the online contact form and they still have yet to get back to me. I'll try replying to the confirmation e-mail to see how that works.

mman200 - Do you have a case number at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes, case # 00664782

I paid for a monthly membership of premium, and its not letting me use the stream on deman. 😞

I upgraded to Premium and haven't been able to get Spotify to work since then.  It's only been a day or 2 but I don't know what to do.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify several times to no avail.  Please . . . . . Can anyone help?

Hi.

What device are you using and what errors do you get?

Hi I just signed up for premium on the computer and I'm trying to figure out why on my mobile phone it says that I can only search the radio because i don't have premium..when I do have premium. I should be able to search and listen to whatever songs I want right?

Yes you should! 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts