Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charges

Solved!

Charges

I tried to sign up for the student spotify and for some reason I was denied. Not only am I not able to complete through this deal, which I still am a full time student at the University of Kentucky, But I have been charged on my account already and am not able to have the benefits of premeium. I am also upset that there is no phone number to contact and that this is your only way to try and resolve the issue. All of this is much more extra work than it needs to be. Now I would just like to be refunded and I don't even want to bother with the student deal. I might have to switch back to Pandora.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @logancomley, welcome to the community!

This seems to be a problem with a lot of users right now. Since you never got verified those transactions never fully processed, so those holds on your account will clear within 1-3 days. It may take longer, but I can assure you they will clear. If you'd still like the student discount, go to https://spotify.sheerid.com to manually verify your eligibility. Let me know if you run into any more errors! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @logancomley, welcome to the community!

This seems to be a problem with a lot of users right now. Since you never got verified those transactions never fully processed, so those holds on your account will clear within 1-3 days. It may take longer, but I can assure you they will clear. If you'd still like the student discount, go to https://spotify.sheerid.com to manually verify your eligibility. Let me know if you run into any more errors! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I was charged $30 of extra fees with no explanation. I am on the student plan for a reason!! I can't afford to just pay the fees especially when I have no Idea what they are even for. Does anyone know what this is about? 

Suggested posts