Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Concert set range?

Concert set range?

Ok, I'm not completly sure this is the right spot to post this, but i couldnt find anywhere else that I could post that would make more sense. So here's the issue, thanks to spotifys **bleep**ery i missed out on a concert from one of my favorite bands, the tickets are all sold out so i cant go (duh). now how does this involve spotify? I have my location set to essentialy Chicago and when i went to look for concerts it said "no concerts near you" but if you looked at the listing you could see that there was one in Grand Rapids Michigan. a short 3ish hour drive, how is that not "in my area"? anything within 10 hours driving should be "in my area" so now to check for concerts i have to manually check each listing. is there anyway to set a range on the "concert map" so this doesnt happen again?

Plan

Free

Country

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @David_Harforth.

Welcome to the Community. We're sorry to hear this.

You should be able to see concerts 'near you' on an artist's profile, and concerts in 'other locations' below this too.

Depending on your screen size, you may need to click more to reveal more concerts, or you may need to scroll down to find them depending on your device.

To look at more locations in future, rest assured you can also click 'change' to the right of your existing location and enter your preferred town/city.

We'll pass your feedback about this directly along though, and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts 🙂

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts