Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

How to my premium from an account to another?

How can i move my premium fron an account to anorher?

• How can i move my premium fron an account to anorher?
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Connection Error

Hello, when I try to connect my Spotify Account to my Facebook Account i get an error message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." I already tried to delete Spotify from my Facebook Apps, but it didnt help. I am using my...

• Hello,   when I try to connect my Spotify Account to my Facebook Account i get an error message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."   I already tried to d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

error when logging in with facebook or email

I have not been able to login with any email account, nor with Facebook, it says "username / password invalid" and when I want to create a new account it says "we have not been able to log in" and it does not let me create and then says that the mail...

• I have not been able to login with any email account, nor with Facebook, it says "username / password invalid" and when I want to create a new account it says "we have not been able to log in" and it...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem

Hi, i have a big problem with my account premium. It all start 1 years ago. Someone can enter in my account and do what he want, add song and delete mine!! Yesterday he add more than 100 song! ( all ugly song ) I delete all of them and a few minutes ...

• Hi,  i have a big problem with my account premium. It all start 1 years ago. Someone can enter in my account and do what he want, add song and delete mine!! Yesterday he add more than 100 song!...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to Reset Password when you do not have access to original email account?

Hi, I was logged out of all of my devices and it won't accept my username and password. I created my account a couple years ago using a company email that I no longer have access to. I had to create a new account just to even ask this question. It's ...

• Hi,    I was logged out of all of my devices and it won't accept my username and password. I created my account a couple years ago using a company email that I no longer have access ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone steal my acc

Someone steal my account but I'm still paying premium price. In my credit card informations "[removed]" in 28/02/2018 is not mine. Can you delete this account? He/She changes everything(e-mail address and username) so I can't access back.

• Someone steal my account but I'm still paying premium price. In my credit card informations "[removed] " in 28/02/2018 is not mine. Can you delete this account? He/She changes everything(e-mail addre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

I need to change my payment information, but when I try to log in it says error. I have tried every possible way to log in. When I try to change my password it says an email is sent to my account, but there is no email there. I do however get their u...

• I need to change my payment information, but when I try to log in it says error. I have tried every possible way to log in. When I try to change my password it says an email is sent to my account, bu...
  • AkdM_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe spotify

Hello, I had a problem with spotify. Every time I try to create an account there is this message "you're not connected, please try again". But even when I changed the connection or to try it on phone, computer, tablet, nothing works. One day by mirac...

• Hello, I had a problem with spotify. Every time I try to create an account there is this message "you're not connected, please try again". But even when I changed the connection or to try it on phone...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists getting lost ?

Hey therei have an account in NZ for Spotify premium in connection with a mobile prepaid plan ...now im back in my home country and i want to change the spotify account in a premium account without the mobile thing but i just read that i have to canc...

• Hey there i have an account in NZ for Spotify premium  in connection with a mobile prepaid plan ... now im back in my home country and i want to change the spotify account in a premium account...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Domicilio antes de plan familiar

Buenas, mi duda es si tengo que cambiar mi domicilio antes de que el administrador me envia la solicitud de unirme. si es asi, como la cambio para que sea igual a la del administrador? o cuando te envia la invitavion te da la opcion de cambiar el dom...

• Buenas, mi duda es si tengo que cambiar mi domicilio antes de que el administrador me envia la solicitud de unirme.  si es asi, como la cambio para que sea igual a la del administrador?  ...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Premium - No Login

Hello everybody,I was premium for quite a long time (maybe a couple of years). Then I decided to take a break. Now:1) I can not login anymore on the desktop app. After I login, I see the profile and after 2 seconds the app kick me out, back to the lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody, I was premium for quite a long time (maybe a couple of years). Then I decided to take a break. Now: 1) I can not login anymore on the desktop app. After I login, I see the prof...
  • Volso
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the country

Hi, I am currently more than 14 days in Bangladesh, I am trying to update my country in the profile but I does not give me any option, can you help?' BRJ.Alfonso

• Hi, I am currently more than 14 days in Bangladesh, I am trying to update my country in the profile but I does not give me any option, can you help?'   BR J.Alfonso
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't log in - spotify won't accept password and log in with facebook doesn't work either

I haven't loged into my account for a while and now when i try to log into my account in the app it says "Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where U R at spotify.com" I've changed the password 2 times. I can get on th...

• I haven't loged into my account for a while and now when i try to log into my account in the app it says "Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where U R at spotify.com"...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in

Hej i can't log in to my playlist please help me

• Hej i can't log in to my playlist please help me
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account is canceled??

I have a premium account which is included to my Vodafone Turkey contract but my account is not premium since last sunday. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account which is included to my Vodafone Turkey contract but my account is not premium since last sunday. Please help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot log in

Since this morning I cannot login in my Spotify Premium account.Changed my password twice, uninstalled-installed the app but nothing helps.It keeps on telling me that either my username or my password is not correct.Very annoying and apparently the o...

• Since this morning I cannot login in my Spotify Premium account. Changed my password twice, uninstalled-installed the app but nothing helps. It keeps on telling me that either my username or my pas...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

I've used Spotify for a long time, and I logged out about a week or teo ago, for sure knowing my password and login. But I didn't. I can login with Facebook, but not my actual account. I need help finding the email my account is hooked to and I am up...

• I've used Spotify for a long time, and I logged out about a week or teo ago, for sure knowing my password and login. But I didn't. I can login with Facebook, but not my actual account. I need help fi...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

U STEALED MY MONEY

WHATS GOING ON KIDS HOW CAN U DOING LIKE THIS ? I DONT CARE , U SHOULD TO PAY IT ME BACK IN SHORT RIGHT NOW!!

• WHATS GOING ON KIDS  HOW CAN U DOING LIKE THIS ? I DONT CARE , U SHOULD TO PAY IT ME BACK IN SHORT RIGHT NOW!!   <removed sensitive information>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t get my premium back While travelling

I’m Canadian currently traveling. My most recent premium account was based in Australia as I was living there for two years. I’ve been travelling Asian for 1.5month with an Indonesian SIM card. My premium has just expired and I can’t grt it back as s...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m Canadian currently traveling. My most recent premium account was based in Australia as I was living there for two years.  I’ve been travelling Asian for 1.5month with an Indonesian SIM card....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account not valid

Hi, I woke up this morning and as often I turn on my Spotify. It was working for like 10minutes and than I had loggd out for some reasons. When I tried to log in again it wasn't working. It said that my account was valid. I tried to log in via intern...

• Hi,   I woke up this morning and as often I turn on my Spotify. It was working for like 10minutes and than I had loggd out for some reasons. When I tried to log in again it wasn't working. It ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes