Connect to Facebook :"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

Re: Connect to Facebook :"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

stephanielopina

I am also having the same issues connecting to facebook. it says there is a temp error try again later. Any suggestions on how to fix this? this app is great but seriously lacks simple things liek adding a profile picture without facebook and making things like this easily fixed.

Re: Connect to Facebook :"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

MattSuda
Community Legend

@stephanielopina 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

andrewcsamson

Hi there, I've got the same problem. Please help!!

Andrew

natitafur
Casual Listener

Hello, 

I have the same problem. It seems my Facebook account is independent from the one I actually use (which, by the way, is already upgraded to premium). Everytime I try to connect my FB to my Spotify account, appears the error message. 

Best regards. 

eunicestabillo

Hi, I've been doing what you said about the merging of 2 accounts but it seems that I can't open the "Contact us" part. What am I going to do? :(

davidziff

I am having the same problem.  On the app it says my facebook is connected to another account on the desktop it says, "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."  I am unaware of the other account and my email is correct in Spotify/facebook.  Please help so I can sync with other apps!

vovaltd
Regular

I am having the same problem. I have unlinked Facebook from my old account (username: jackwort). I am trying to link my facebook to my new account (username: vovaltd). I am getting this error "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." PLEASE HELP :)

logging

niknok1

I deleted facebook and now I can not get any more spotify.
ability of any e-mail at the same time to make a new Spotify account?

Rfreeman-12
I have the same problem. Please copy me on the solution.

fadhl
Casual Listener

Hi I'm having the same problem, it refuses to connect to my fb account.  Would really appreciate some help thnks!

SUGGESTED POSTS