Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Constant Hacking

Constant Hacking

All of my accounts (when possible) have 2-Factor Authentication and I regularly change passwords to random strings of symbols, numbers, and letters.
I can't keep my Spotify account secured for more than a month. In fact, I just changed my password two weeks ago, and my account was just hacked again. I'm just going to piracy now because I'm not going to continue to pay for other people to hack my account, AND HAVE NO ABILITY TO STOP THEM. Until 2 factor auth. comes into play I don't see any reason to keep paying for the service when random Indian and Chinese hackers keep hijacking my account.

1 Reply

Hey there @SirWesleyIV,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community. We're sorry to hear you feel this way and will help you out.

We take security very seriously and want to make sure you can enjoy your favorite jams uninterrupted.

If you can see changes, that are not done by you, it's a good idea to give these steps a go. You can also check this article to make sure the account is protected.

You can also leave a +Vote here to support the idea to support the idea for implementing 2 factor authorization.

Hope this helps. We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts