Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Data Requests

Solved!

Data Requests

Is there a limit on how many times I can request my data via privacy settings?

I want to track my listening and it appears this is the only way I can get a record of tracks listened to over a period of time.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @akalanaya, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

When you download your data, your data will include a copy of your playlists, streaming history and searches for the past 90 days, a list of items saved in your library, the number of followers you have, the number and names of the other users and artists you follow, and your payment and subscription data. For more information, see your data rights and privacy settings.

There shouldn't be a limit of how many times you can do this, but please make sure that you don't share your personal data with anyone else.

I hope this helps! I'll be right here if you need anything else 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @akalanaya, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

When you download your data, your data will include a copy of your playlists, streaming history and searches for the past 90 days, a list of items saved in your library, the number of followers you have, the number and names of the other users and artists you follow, and your payment and subscription data. For more information, see your data rights and privacy settings.

There shouldn't be a limit of how many times you can do this, but please make sure that you don't share your personal data with anyone else.

I hope this helps! I'll be right here if you need anything else 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thanks, Billy-J. It's a pity there isn't an easier (and faster) way to do this!

Hey @akalanaya.

Thanks for the reply! 

The easiest and only way to download your personal data is through the Privacy Settings of your Spotify account. From there, there will be 3 steps, and once you've completed those, you'll receive a copy of your personal data.

As mentioned in my last reply, there is more info about this here.

Hope this helps! I'll be right here if you need more help 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts