Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete my Spotify community account

Solved!

Delete my Spotify community account

I would like to have my Spotify community account deleted (not my Spotify account, just the community account).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Just to follow-up on what @Jᴀᴄᴋ said, here are a few screenshots showing the steps:

(the gear is the one on the far right)(the gear is the one on the far right)

you'll see the Close Account option in the drop-down menuyou'll see the Close Account option in the drop-down menu

All you then have to do is to confirm by clicking on the Close Account button on the following page and you're done 🙂

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @user-removed 

To delete your account go to the top right page and click on the settings (gear) button. Then there will be a tab to "Close Account" click that and follow the staps and your done!

Best,

Jack

I do not understand what you mean by “go to the top right page and click the gear button”. I still need help

@jack

Hey again,
If you look at the to right of your screen where te blue bar is click the gear.

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Just to follow-up on what @Jᴀᴄᴋ said, here are a few screenshots showing the steps:

(the gear is the one on the far right)(the gear is the one on the far right)

you'll see the Close Account option in the drop-down menuyou'll see the Close Account option in the drop-down menu

All you then have to do is to confirm by clicking on the Close Account button on the following page and you're done 🙂

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

dasdasdas

aaa

<<script>s<script>c<script>r<script>i<script>p<script>t<script>>alert(11);<<script>/<script>s<script>c<script>r<script>i<script>p<script>t<script>>

<script>alert(33);</script>

Suggested posts