NEXT STEP

Delete old account to update email

Solved!

Delete old account to update email

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

I've two accounts. I would like to delete the old one with my main email in order to re-use that email on the new one. Is it possible to do it by Spotify support?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @StErMi87! Thanks for coming to the Community, I'll be here to help you out.

Good news for you 🙂 You can easily close your old account and then use that email for your new one. I'd recommend checking out this Support article on how to close your old account. Then you can change your email in your Spotify account page.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @StErMi87! Thanks for coming to the Community, I'll be here to help you out.

Good news for you 🙂 You can easily close your old account and then use that email for your new one. I'd recommend checking out this Support article on how to close your old account. Then you can change your email in your Spotify account page.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star

I have had mine closed for 8 days now and still can't change the mail...

Hello @Danneren!

Thanks for your reply. Can you confirm your account was closed successfully by trying to log in with your email or trying a password reset with it?

Let me know how this goes.

Jose_MSpotify Star

I can't make a new account with my email I closed the account but it still says my account is connected with my email

Hello @Ilianam183!

Thanks for reaching out. After closing your account, Spotify might take up to 30 days to delete all your info. This means that, even if your account is closed, it might take a little longer to be able to use your email address again.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts