Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted all songs from playlist

Solved!

Deleted all songs from playlist

my playlist called "Jatt" collaborative playlist

had (i think) 40 songs

39 were deleted by someone else

how can i recover these songs

the playlist wasnt deleted, so doign teh "recover playlist" thing doesnt help 😞

thank you!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@neomilan Those tracks should now be back for you. Do you see them?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Which device is this on? If you go to the desktop client options/preferences and uncheck "hide unplayable tracks" do they show up but maybe greyed out?

that didnt do anything 😞

on PC spotify

someone who was contributing to the playlist

decided to delete all the tracks from that playlist

they've dissapeared

i was also stupid enough to open spotify on my phone whilst still online (connected to wifi) so the playlist updated

if i disconnected from wifi then opened the songs would stil be there and i would be able to manuall readd the songs

im an idiot

please help!

Ah. It makes sense to create a backup of any collaborative playlists if they're important to you. All you can try now is to use the online contact form and someone at Spotify may be able to help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

thank you

yes ive contacted spotify help, hopefully it can be solved

there should be an option to recover songs deleted not just playlists deleted 😞

is there a way i can prevent a certain user from following my playlist? im worried he will delete my songs again!!

-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Marked as solution

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

yes!! thank you SOOO much!!!

thank you

this has made my day 🙂

Hello

I deleted all my songs from my 80s playlist by accident when I was trying to copy and paste. Is there anything you can do for me?

@bbonnett - If it was recent a quick Ctrl/Cmd+z should undo the delete action. 

If not, quickest way to get them restored is to get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares.

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi sam, 

I recently has all the songs deleted from a playlist I was a collaborator on: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1F0iASh5xbj7tK2PmirN0l?si=646a8f186f424e5d

would it be possible to reinstate all the songs? and also let me know who deleted all of them so I can take the appropriate steps necessary after that

Hi there @kissmyashes,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sorry to hear that that has happened.

You can't restore deleted songs on collaborative playlists and won't be able to see who has deleted them. This is why we recommend sharing collaboration only with people who you know.

What you can try and do is reach out to our support team here, after verification they might be able to set your account history to an earlier date, when the song weren't deleted, if possible.

Hope this info helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts