Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Device password

Solved!

Device password

Hello spotify users,

I just saw that the ps4 had an update for spotify so I tried to log in. I realize I had an facebook linked account that didnt' have an user name and password. I found the user name 121********* but when i went to set password I never got the email. I checked spam box and everything. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Lycansensei have you tried resetting your Facebook password at Facebook.com? Give that a try and sign in with your new password.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Hey @Lycansensei have you tried logging in with your Facebook email and password? 

If you aren't able to log in with those details please let us know, thanks!

Yeah, just did that. It's saying that the username and pass is incorrect. 

Spoiler

Marked as solution

Hey @Lycansensei have you tried resetting your Facebook password at Facebook.com? Give that a try and sign in with your new password.

Just changed it, no luck T_T

I also tried the support case approch and it brought me to a loop where I need to go on facebook and change my password as well. 

Hey @Lycansensei thanks for bearing with us. Just to confirm, can you log into your Facebook with that email and the same password? 

Have ou tried logging in to your mobile Spotify app and broadcasting to your PS4 or your PS3 console through Spotify Connect? On your console, you will then be prompted to link accounts.

Yes, some pass and username. I try using that option the first time. for some reason my ps4 won't show up on my app on iphone. Do i need to regesiter my device or something?

Are your your device and PS4 on the exact same WiFi? Double check that before you proceed. 

I believe so. im on a college campus so I have to do a speical web broswer log in for it

Yeah, im on the same network. This is really frustrating lol

I changed my default password on faecbook and it took 3 hours for spotfiy to send it to me. Thanks 😛

I did the same (changed password on FB). DO I have to something else or not?

thanks

I am trying for days now to get the link to set the device password. No luck. Comms with helpdesk is confusing.....

Suggested posts