Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Disconnecting Facebook

Disconnecting Facebook

Hello, I wish to delete my facebook account, but then I am not able to log in to Spotify.  I do not wish to delete my Spotify account and start over with playlists, etc.  There must be an easy was to remove my Facebook profile and just have a normal log in with my e-mail.  Please contact me to resolve.  I cannot find the "Contact Form" anywhere on this website.  I really enjoy the App, but the customer service experience is deplorable...

3 Replies

Hey, I'm having a similar problem, I'm not leaving facebook but I would like to create a separate login, specially because when loging in to Spotify in different PC's it's very difficult if someone is connected with another facebook account. So I would like to have a separate login, which seems to be impossible, and come on, for contact form, nowhere I can send an email to? Everything with spotify is great and this is the first negative experience I have, please don't dissapoint me!

I suggest you contact support so they can help you transfer all your stuff to a non-Facebook Spotify account that uses a username and password to login:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@brunarndt 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you transfer all your stuff to a non-Facebook Spotify account that uses a username and password to login:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts