Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charged after switching to duo.

Double charged after switching to duo.

B7AF281B-9BD2-47E0-A6C2-1CDABAF6D55E.png

48C14E1B-D7D2-4465-966B-6FC67DD6F8F7.png

I switched to duo after the promo to switch for no extra cost for 2 months. I you charged 2 days ago, fine, but then I got charged again 2 hours ago for a total of 21 dollars. What the **bleep**?

5 Replies

Hey @Johnsu,

According to your second screenshot, it's just a pending charge. 🙂

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company’s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You would be right in most cases, except the nyus screen shot is under my credit card, the other is my debit card.

I don't use my credit card, least of which for spotify 😑

Hey @Johnsu ,

Alright! If the charge turns from a pending charge into an actual charge, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.

MaximSpotify Star

It went from pending to full tonight. Support keeps asking for a merchant reference number which it doesn't list. I think I'm gonna have to cancel my credit card.

Hey @Johnsu ,

If you're already in touch with Support, it's best to reach out to them again, as we (the Community) don't have any backstage access to accounts.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts