Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Blocked. Mail now already in use.

Solved!

Facebook Blocked. Mail now already in use.

Hello!

I am writing on behalf of my mother who today ran into one hell of an issue.

On facebook where she blogs about her dogs and daily life she have been reported as using it for her company (Wich is a kennel) wich she was not, since her life is the dogs and she wrote about that, it automaticly brings up the kennel aswell.

However due to this her account got taken down and she does NOT want to take an image of her ID card and send to facebook to verify it is realy her (It was naver about if it is her.. just how she used the account) wich i respect completely and would never do it either (As an sys admin knowing how such details are useally stored... No thanks) this however in turn means that her spotify account that was created through facebook is now also blocked.

But aparently spotify have stored the mail used by facebook upon the creation, due to this she cannot recreate an account with the same email nor log in here or to the customer support page to get it sorted out.

She is still paying for spotify premium through her phone agreement (Telia Spotify Premium) and they have now unlinked the spotify service so she can link it to a new account.

What we would like to know is if it is possible to remove the email from your systems so that she can create a spotify account normally instead using her actual mail.

For obvious reasons i donot wish to share her email here and i am hoping that you can get back to me in a private message on this or simply guide us on how to deal with it.

Regards, Mathias.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Don't panic, this is something the Spotify accounts team will be able to sort out for her. Please tell her to create a case using this special form instead of the login one:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If she gets an automated email reply back directing her to the community or help pages, she needs to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to her as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Don't panic, this is something the Spotify accounts team will be able to sort out for her. Please tell her to create a case using this special form instead of the login one:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If she gets an automated email reply back directing her to the community or help pages, she needs to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to her as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Awesome. We will go through with this as soon as possible.. We just recieved the new activation code from telia to use on the new account we will make aswell.

Thanks for the help.

Suggested posts