Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook got deactivated

Facebook got deactivated

Hi guys,
Facebook recently canceled the facebook account i used for spotify, since it was an extra account of mine i just used for spotify(didnt want all the spammails on my main mail-account). now I cannot log in to change any account information or disconnect it. I'd like to stop paying for a service I dont recieve anymore or change my information so i can continue using spotify like before, but theres simply no way to do that without reanabling my account, which seems impossible. I cannot find any solution so I'm hoping someone can help me.
Regards
Paul

Ps. Facebook wants a copy of my ID to reactivate my account, which I wont do. Please don't suggest that, for it won't happen. 🙂
1 Reply

Hi there!

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. With this anonymous online contact form, you can reach them without subscribing to / having access to a Spotify account or the email that was used to create that account.

They can also be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares

If you use the online contact form instead of Twitter, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts