Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Cannot login after password reset

I can login to the website but I cannot log into the music app on my phone or on my laptop with my new credentials!

• Regular
  • I can login to the website but I cannot log into the music app on my phone or on my laptop with my new credentials!
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Family Subscription Deal

Hi, I signed up for the Family Plan Deal where you payed for one month and got the next 2 months free? I have one other person on my family plan but is still telling me that I will be charged for next month even though I signed up in December?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I signed up for the Family Plan Deal where you payed for one month and got the next 2 months free? I have one other person on my family plan but is still telling me that I will be charged for nex...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 Months Premium for € 9,99

Less than a month ago, Spotify send me an e-mail with a deal for people who used premium before, but weren't anymore. They gave me the chance to buy Spotify Premium for €9,99 for 3 months. Almost 1 month has passed and I receive an e-mail saying that...

• Casual Listener
  • Less than a month ago, Spotify send me an e-mail with a deal for people who used premium before, but weren't anymore. They gave me the chance to buy Spotify Premium for €9,99 for 3 months. Almost 1 m...
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my account

Hello,I was sent here to delete my spotify account.If you could please delete my account it will be greatly appreciated.

• Hello, I was sent here to delete my spotify account. If you could please delete my account it will be greatly appreciated.
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change account and mtl fee, after becoming student

Hey, I am now a enrolled student. How can change the settings that I now only have to pay 5€ instead of 10€? Best regards,Sebastian

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I am now a enrolled student. How can change the settings that I now only have to pay 5€ instead of 10€?   Best regards, Sebastian 
  • seba1846
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription and new country

Hi everyoneA bit confused.... I've recently moved in a country where Spotify is not available but have been able to carry on listening music through my account (premium). What's the deal? can I still use it if I keep my payment details and account lo...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone A bit confused.... I've recently moved in a country where Spotify is not available but have been able to carry on listening music through my account (premium). What's the deal? can I sti...
  • vouvoul
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login to Spotify on PS4

I recently got a PS4 and decided to login to Spotify. The first time worked effortlessly through the connect feature.Later, I tried to listen to Spotify on a new account. I signed out on my older account, as the application tells you to do, but still...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a PS4 and decided to login to Spotify. The first time worked effortlessly through the connect feature. Later, I tried to listen to Spotify on a new account. I signed out on my older...
  • clogosz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

connect to friends without a facebook account

helloit would be great to be able to connect to my friends without creating an facebook account, possbile?

• hello it would be great to be able to connect to my friends without creating an facebook account, possbile?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Charged after I CANCELLED

My account has been charged months after I cancelled Premium service. I have disputed both 9.99 with American Express and have submitted contact forms but no one from Spotify has reached out nor helped nor done ANYTHING!!!! Stop charging people's cre...

• My account has been charged months after I cancelled Premium service.  I have disputed both 9.99 with American Express and have submitted contact forms but no one from Spotify has reached out no...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabled account

Hi,My account has been disabled because of a charge back from the bank when I was moving banks.How can I get my account enabled. I have raised a support ticket #04316917. But have not received a response.

• Hi, My account has been disabled because of a charge back from the bank when I was moving banks. How can I get my account enabled. I have raised a support ticket #04316917. But have not receive...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount and credentials

Hey guys!So I cancelled my spotify subscription after I started being charged the regular price to get the student discount.I took all the steps to re-acquire the discount, but it keeps saying my credentials are associated with another account. I am ...

• Hey guys! So I cancelled my spotify subscription after I started being charged the regular price to get the student discount. I took all the steps to re-acquire the discount, but it keeps saying my...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete spotify account

I have been submitting several suport cases for removing my spotify account but so far I haven't gotten more than an automated response. Could spotify maybe construct a way for the user to remove their account on their own? There is really no reason ...

• Visitor
  • I have been submitting several suport cases for removing my spotify account but so far I haven't gotten more than an automated response. Could spotify maybe construct a way for the user to remove the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancelar cuenta

Saludos.Necesito cancelar el cobro a mi tarjeta de debito. la cuenta de spotify ya no la uso, reinicie mi celular y olvide con que correo o contraseña iniciaba la sesion a la cual viene el cargo. ¿Que puedo hacer?

• Saludos. Necesito cancelar el cobro a mi tarjeta de debito. la cuenta de spotify ya no la uso, reinicie mi celular y olvide con que correo o contraseña iniciaba la sesion a la cual viene el cargo. ¿...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't know my subscription was up

I signed up for the three months of Premium for .99 cents, I wasn't aware that my subscription was up until I found that Spotify took the last $10 from my account. Almost putting no me into over draft. I need to dispute this with my bank, but I need ...

• I signed up for the three months of Premium for .99 cents, I wasn't aware that my subscription was up until I found that Spotify took the last $10 from my account. Almost putting no me into over draf...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help on student discount

i recently became a student but have been a long time spotify user. how do i get mypayment down to the 5$ instead of the 10.81

• i recently became a student but have been a long time spotify user. how do i get mypayment down to the 5$ instead of the 10.81
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Actividad de amigos en Spotify

Estaría bien poder ver qué canciones están escuchando mis amigos instantáneamente desde la app de Android, como se puede en el ordenador.

• Estaría bien poder ver qué canciones están escuchando mis amigos instantáneamente desde la app de Android, como se puede en el ordenador.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buy Spotify As Gift

Last year I bought four premium Spofity codes online and gave them as gifts. Three of the four users loved the service and are now subscribed on their own. I was trying to do the same for friends this Christmas but it seems like that option is no lon...

• Regular
  • Last year I bought four premium Spofity codes online and gave them as gifts.  Three of the four users loved the service and are now subscribed on their own.  I was trying to do the same for...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

set password for devices

Hi all,I have premium account and I can't use spotify on my smart tv (samsung) because i can't set device password.I found in my account settings PASSWORD for DEVICES but after sending email to set- put new password and I get info there is some probl...

• Hi all, I have premium account and I can't use spotify on my smart tv (samsung) because i can't set device password. I found in my account settings PASSWORD for DEVICES but after sending email to s...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cancelling subscription

I need to cancel my spotify subscriptions as I have a new phone and get spotify premium with my contract but can't use it as I appeared to have set up premium free somehow. I've Googled how to cancel but it's just not letting me. Please help.

• I need to cancel my spotify subscriptions as I have a new phone and get spotify premium with my contract but can't use it as I appeared to have set up premium free somehow. I've Googled how to cancel...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes