Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook-linked profile showing as numbers

Solved!

Facebook-linked profile showing as numbers

I have a Spotify Premium account linked to my Facebook account. When I log in on the Windows client, my profile is showing as a numbered username, rather than linking my name and profile picture from Facebook.

Based on posts I've seen about other people having this problem, I already went back to Facebook, removed Spotify, and then logged into Spotify to force the authorization from Facebook again.

That didn't work, profile still isn't linking. So I went to my account page, clicked "Sign Out Everywhere," and then went back to Facebook, removed Spotify's authorization, and then logged into Spotify again to force Facebook authorization. I received the same results.

I then uninstalled the spotify client, removed authorization from Facebook, signed into the Spotify website to force Facebook authentication again, and then downloaded the Spotify app again to test sign in. 

My profile still shows as numbers, rather than linking to my Facebook information.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out !

I'd suggest checking out this help article on the issue you're having.

Let me know what you think 😃

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out !

I'd suggest checking out this help article on the issue you're having.

Let me know what you think 😃

Thank you, this worked!   My Google Fu must have failed me, because this article somehow wasn't in my results at all, so thank you very much!

Hey @user-removed,

Glad to hear it worked.

Enjoy Spotify 😃

Suggested posts