Premium Family
Country
Belgium
Device
All!

Operating System
Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue
I am living with my brother and I am a member of his premium family subscription. I used to login with Facebook, but since yesterday that suddenly doesn't work anymore. "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

What is going on? I disconnected Facebook and reconnected, no result. I reinstalled the Spotify app, no result. Same on mobile.

I can't reset my password because I always logged in with Facebook and my Facebook email address is not accepted. I would like to login from now on with my email and no longer Facebook but I can't even get that far.

There are years and years(!) of music in my account and I can't access it anymore. This is a disaster!

Please help!
Thanks.

5 Replies

I'm having exactly the same issue, started few days ago. Additionally I also tried removing the Spotify app from without any luck.

I tried creating a separate post, but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Yes very annoying and out of nothing! And I can't reset anything becasue you need to be able to login for this. I'm torally without music now.

I hope it's an error on the Facebook side and it gets sorted asap.

Hi there folks.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you confirm if you given consent to Facebooks new cookies?

If you didn't and you'd like to update your email address so that you can continue logging in with that, we suggest that you contact our customer support so that they can help you with that. You can contact them here.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I had the same issues a long time ago, but however, I can finally be logged in using Facebook by repeating the action. Maybe it's a bug or poor internet connection that causing it

Hi there @icanq,

Thank you for your reply.

It's really nice of you to share what worked for you 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts