Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forgot Spotify Email

Forgot Spotify Email

I use two different Spotify accounts in order to better tune the weekly recommendation playlist. Recently however, I signed out of my main one for about a week and when I tried signing back into it says my password is incorrect. I don't remember what Email I used for it. I still hit the send recovery email button but after logging into all my emails I remember having none of them have gotten anuthing. This account really means a lot to me because it has a playlist I've been working on for a long time now and has a bit over 200 followers, that I try to add more music for every month. I don't know why the password I've been using for years stopped working, any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies

Hey @Stealthyghoul, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend checking out this guide for finding accounts. If that doesn't help, and you've followed all the steps - you may need to create a new account.

I hope this helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the help, I can't find my email the only thing from it I was able to do was find the appdata for the account.

Hey @Stealthyghoul.

Thanks for the reply! 

If you’re still unable to find and recover your account, you’ll have to create a new account here

I hope that helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts