Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Forgot Username

Solved!

Re: Forgot Username

What happens if I used an old email and don't Remember it and also don't have face book

Community Legend

Hi @Victoria12311,

It's best to reach out to Spotify Customer Support by using the alternative form. They can sort this out for you.

Please note that if you're logged-in, log out first or else it will use the e-mail adress attached to that account.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I have a this problem: Recently I logout from my Spotify App on my iPhone. When I try to login, I don't remember my account. I have a Spotify subscription from iTunes. I try to look for my account on emails, iTunes, etc. but I couldn't find it. For that reason I had to create a new account (this), but I lost my playlists. Please, help me finding my account to close it and export my list to this new account?

Thanks in advance.

Hi! I log on to spotify by hitting the "log in with facebook" button, and when i look on my account overview, i can't seem to see my username. Where is this displayed? All i see is my e-mail etc.. help would be appreciated, as i need my username for an ongoing error report with Premium. Thanks!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@ccastanedaf52

You can log into your spotify profile on your browser here with your email, your username will be displayed after you login.

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

osorniosRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Solution!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@Hafgrimr

Login to the Desktop app and go to your profile. Right click on your name and 'copy HTTP link'.

Paste that link somewhere and you'll see your spotify username, which is a large, random number.

osorniosRock Star 24

View solution in original post

Regular

hi Peter 

I can't see any username on overview?

This is all i can see 

Account overview

Email
trag_bb.4ngel@yahoo.com.vn
Date of birth
7/06/94
Country
NZ
Postal code

so where does it say username??? I have been waiting for a reset password link for a while now and still nothing. Nothing on spam or my junk mail

Thanks for your help

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@christinezhou

Did you use facebook to create the account?

Login to the Desktop app and go to your profile. Right click on your name and 'copy HTTP link'.

Paste that link somewhere and you'll see your spotify username, which is a large, random number.

osorniosRock Star 24

Regular

Yes I used FB to use Spotify. I did that and it had sent me a bunch of number, I've tried to log in with the password is not correct 😞 

Can i send you my case number and then you can manually send me the reset password link ?

Regular

For some reason, I was able to log on the safari on macbook ( not too sure how it take me there) but i want to get on apps so i can start using music on my mac?

SUGGESTED POSTS