Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fraudulent Credit Card Charges No Way to Contact Spotify!!

Fraudulent Credit Card Charges No Way to Contact Spotify!!

My credit card is being fraudulently used for a Spotify monthly subscription.

I need to contact Spotify so they may stop the subscription.

I do not have a spotify account, I've never had a spotify account.

Signing into get customer service on forum boards when I don't and never have had an account?

Cuuuuhrazy!

There is NO WHERE to contact Spotify to notify them that the account holder has fraudulently used my credit card for an account. 

I attempted to use the "customer service" form.

There is no sub-category that states fraudulent use of credit card. 

What kind of company does not have a customer service support telephone company?

How to move forward?

23 Replies

Hello @Lekki ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Sorry to hear about this! The best thing to do is to get in touch with our Customer Support team here - they'll be able to help you out with this one.

Let us know how everything went. We're always one reply away. 

Take care!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

5th Dec 2022... I notice I too have been charged and had NO ACCOUNT... yet my current Visa Debit has been charged NZ$14.99.
As others here have noted, there is maddeningly NO WAY to contact Spotify about this!!!
And my bank say they cannot cancel such a transaction, and I must contact Spotify !!!

Use this: https://support.spotify.com/nz/contact-spotify-support/?contact

I just had the same problem and was able to chat with a 'real person' who promised to refund my fraudulent charge and block my account (but he couldn't confirm HOW and WHY my card ended up connected to someone else's account (he showed me an email address associated with the account that had charged my card and it was NOT mine!!) Hope this helps 🙂

5th Dec 2022.
Use this: https://support.spotify.com/nz/contact-spotify-support/?contact

I just had the same problem and was able to chat with a 'real person' who promised to refund my fraudulent charge and block my account (but he couldn't confirm HOW and WHY my card ended up connected to someone else's account (he showed me an email address associated with the account that had charged my card and it was NOT mine!!) Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts