Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Future Spotify Artist Needing Help!

Solved!

Future Spotify Artist Needing Help!

Hi there,

I am wanting to set up a Spotify Artists account. It says to start, I must "verify" or "claim" myself. Doing this requires me to paste my link of my artist profile URL or URl into the into the box and somehow it will claim me? Where do I find my artist profile URL or IRI? 

Kind Regards,

Sam : )

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay, got it 🙂

Please follow this guide on how to get your music on Spotify.

The procedure you mentioned will be subsequent and not immediate. First there must be multimedia content in your name, then you can claim your artist profile 🙂

Let me know if you need anything else!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello @samlee01, welcome to the Spotify Community!

On desktop, just open Spotify and search for the Artist Page you're looking for.

Then, there will be a button with three dots next to the following button. Click -> Share -> Copy Spotify URI.

Hope it helps 🙂

Hi imattolo,

Thank-you for your reply. I don’t think I originally explained my problem in detail sorry. So I have got a Spotify Premium account at the moment and I would like to get a Spotify Artists account. Because I am not an artist yet, and I haven’t uploaded any of my content, is this why I cannot find my link. Do you have to be an artist before you verify or claim yourself? If so how would I do this?

Thank-you,
Sam
Marked as solution

Okay, got it 🙂

Please follow this guide on how to get your music on Spotify.

The procedure you mentioned will be subsequent and not immediate. First there must be multimedia content in your name, then you can claim your artist profile 🙂

Let me know if you need anything else!

Ahhh I see! Thank-you heaps!!!!

No problem @samlee01, can't wait to hear your music! 🎶

Suggested posts