Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Give Duo accounts the ability to listen to Audiobooks or make an easier way to change Plan Manager

Give Duo accounts the ability to listen to Audiobooks or make an easier way to change Plan Manager

Plan

Duo Premium  accounts.

Country

UK

Device

All of them.

Operating System

All of them.

My Question or Issue

Spotify, we need either BOTH accounts on a Duo account to be able to listen to Audio books or a simpler way than cancelling our accounts to change the plan manager. because paying for Premium and yet not getting Audiobooks on half of a Duo account is not good working practice.

3 Replies

Hey @Magicmerly,

Thanks for reaching out.

Right now, only the plan manager has access to audiobook listening time from Spotify's audiobooks subscriber catalog.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to share audiobook listening time with the plan member/s yet.

Make sure to check Spotify's Newsroom from time to time: https://newsroom.spotify.com.

I hope this clears things up 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I know its not possible, which is why I'm asking for it to be made possible as Spotify seem to be ignoring the Duo account community instead of fixing the issue, why are we paying you almost double to not get all of the functionality is a question I find myself asking, it is an issue that needs fixing by Spotify hence the post.

Hey @Magicmerly,

Thanks for getting back.

I've passed your feedback onto Spotify. Unfortunately, I can't share any additional info besides the fact that it's currently not possible.

Have a great rest of your day 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts