Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP! In the middle of getting $.99 90 day deal and it converted to $9.99 monthly

Solved!

HELP! In the middle of getting $.99 90 day deal and it converted to $9.99 monthly

I had already selected the 3 month $0.99 deal, I grabbed my card, but once it checked out it charged me monthly for $9.99

Who can I contact to get help? I can't figure out how to contact anyone for customer service

I was going to consider the family package after testing it out. If I can't get some help, I'm definitely not going to bother with the family package

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm still not sure how to contact them here, but I'm talking to: https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/

I think I'm getting this resolved this way. Waiting to hear back!

UPDATE: I spoke with SpotifyCares on Facebook, I got it worked out. Not the way I thought it would go, but I'm happy. Hopefully this helps someone else! It can be frustrating not being able to directly contact them the traditional way, the telephone.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Are you sure it charged the $9.99 to the card? The way the $0.99 trial works is that if the 90 days run out and you haven't cancelled the premium, it automatically charges $9.99 to the card and you have premium for another month. So, Spotify could just be telling you that it will charge the money if you don't cancel, perhaps. It's kinda confusing at first and I admit the first time I got the trial, I thought I was being charged $9.99 too! But if it really was charged to your card I suggest reaching a Spotify employee for more assistance. Glad I could help!

Yeah I'm sure, I checked my "authorized transactions" it says $9.99 and my subscription says it renews in a month, Feb 1st 2017. My receipt also says monthly

I'm wondering if the fact that the time changed from one day to the next is the issue. I'm super bummed

we got charged 99 cents and $11.99!! how do we contact Spotify?

Marked as solution

I'm still not sure how to contact them here, but I'm talking to: https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/

I think I'm getting this resolved this way. Waiting to hear back!

UPDATE: I spoke with SpotifyCares on Facebook, I got it worked out. Not the way I thought it would go, but I'm happy. Hopefully this helps someone else! It can be frustrating not being able to directly contact them the traditional way, the telephone.

I just did the 99 cent trial deal. Is their an email address or phone number to cancel if I don't want to continue at 9.99/mo after the trial period. They tell you can cancel at any time in order to market it, but then fail to make it clear how to cancel.

To cancel your subscribtion, you must go to settings > account and there should be an option to cancel premium. If you cancel it, let's say, 2 days before your trial runs out, you have the premium features for 2 days until it officially runs out

Suggested posts