Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP! NEED A WAY TO TRANSFER/IMPORT/SYNC/DOWNLOAD ALL MUSIC NOT JUST PLAYLISTS BETWEEN ACCOUNTS

HELP! NEED A WAY TO TRANSFER/IMPORT/SYNC/DOWNLOAD ALL MUSIC NOT JUST PLAYLISTS BETWEEN ACCOUNTS

i really need help figuring out a way to TRANSFER/IMPORT/SUNC/DOWNLOAD all my music not just playlists to another account!!! we have been sharing an account for months but it sucked because we couldn't use it on 2 different devices. so we upgraded to the family plan, but only the main account has all of our music, and i can not find a way to import or share it all to the new joining account. the only things i can share or download are all the playlists not any of the saved or downloaded songs. this is really inconvenient if i have to download all the same music to the joining family account, help me figure this out please.

1 Reply

Hey there @Peachwill, welcome to the Spotify community!

Don't worry! Just contact Spotify via the contact form and a member of the staff can work their magic and transfer your songs to your new account! Be sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive in that case, even if it's a no-reply 🙂 Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

Let me know how it worked!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts